Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Scan results!!

My scan went well , I have three follies on the right side 11,12,14 mm and 1 good one on the left at 19.5mm.... I triggered last night being Tuesday night and iui is scheduled for Thursday morning at 745am. This is our last shot for a while, so I hope that 3rd time will be a charm. I had a really weird dream the other night, my grandma which I call my guardian angel passed away about 3 1/2yrs ago, well she came to me in my dream, never had this happen before, she just came towards me and held out her arms to hug me, I told her that I loved her and missed her, she said I have to go now. Maybe a sign???? maybe she came to help me, I asked her if she could please try and heal me of this infertilty, Only God knows. The two week wait will start tommorow, Im so excited but its going to be a long two weeks. Take care everyone!! Baby dust to you all that are trying. (((((hugss))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment