Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Strides WaLk

Hey everyone, as you all know , I have cystic fibrosis and I am walking in this years great strides walk at the kansas city location on May 2nd. I know that you all dont know me but I am needing all the help that I can get, Im not having the greatest luck with donations, even if it is only 5.00 anything would help. Cystic fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects children and young adults. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. Too many young lives depend on this vital research to let it go unfunded! If you go to www.cff.org/greatstrides click on find a walker and then put in my name candi lutjen, you can donate there on line... Thanks so much in advance, hope you all have a blessed day! :) Remember that 91 percent of every dollor goes towards the foundation. And anything that you are able to give can help .

1 comment:

  1. Hey im Kellee and I just found your blog!! I am a CF wife and I love love love new blogger friends so I just wanted to introduce myself =D!

    ReplyDelete