Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IM PREGNANT!!!

Sorry I havent wrote in a while, I have been busy going crazy trying to find out if this was real or not. I tested the first time on May 18th and got a faint BFP tested everyday and they started getting darker and darker. Confirmed the pregnancy at the doctors on Friday the 22nd. OMG We are finally having a baby, I cannot beleive it! My due date is around January 31st give or take, and I have been babying myself ever since I found out. It took us 4 rounds of artificial insemination and now I can say that Im going to be a mommy. Thanks so much for reading and god bless you all, also for all the women out there still trying to get pregnant, whatever you do ..... DO NOT GIVE UP, it will work just try and try again. ((((HUGS))) TaKE Care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I'm so happy for you! Great job sticking with it and not getting discouraged! You deserve all the happiness in the world. God Bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete