Friday, May 15, 2009

Not much going on

well I am 7 dast past my iui (artificial insemination) and I have the usuall symptoms since last time I had this done, it unfortunate that all the fertility meds mimic being pregnant so who knows if its pregnant symptoms or medicine side effects. I do still feel positive. This time we had a different room , and different person doing the insemination, hopefully this will be our baby!! Im keeping my fingers crossed. My health is still staying good as well, no respitory problems since last October thank goodness, I have another cf appointment next tuesday, I am suppose to take a pregnancy test on Friday...too bad I couldnt take it before going to cf doctor, that would be great to let my lung doc know that we are finally pregnant after almost two years of trying and 7 months going to reproductive doctor. So hopefully the next time that I will post , it will be a BFP!!! Type at you all later.... God Bless you!! ((((HUGS))) Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment